| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Capinopolis in June is warm at 20.3 °C (68.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- In June the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in June is droughty. A feeble 10.5mm (0.4in) of liquid falls during.
- The shortest day is 10:59 long and the longest day is 11:04 long with an average length of 11:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Capinopolis June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Capinopolis, Brazil
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Capinopolis:
- Pirenopolis, Brazil - 321.4 kms (199.7 miles) NNE
- Goiania, Brazil - 226.7 kms (140.9 miles) N
- Paracatu, Brazil - 328.9 kms (204.4 miles) ENE
- Ipameri, Brazil - 182.8 kms (113.6 miles) NE
- Catalao, Brazil - 179.4 kms (111.5 miles) ENE
- Patos De Minas, Brazil - 321.5 kms (199.8 miles) E
- Araxa, Brazil - 293.6 kms (182.4 miles) ESE
- Uberaba, Brazil - 210 kms (130.5 miles) SE
- Franca, Brazil - 305 kms (189.5 miles) SE
- Catanduva, Brazil - 279.6 kms (173.7 miles) SSE