| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Capinopolis in November is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in November is faintly wet. Around 180mm (7.1in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:49 long and the longest day is 13:09 long with an average length of 13:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Capinopolis November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Capinopolis, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Capinopolis:
- Pirenopolis, Brazil - 321.4 kms (199.7 miles) NNE
- Goiania, Brazil - 226.7 kms (140.9 miles) N
- Paracatu, Brazil - 328.9 kms (204.4 miles) ENE
- Ipameri, Brazil - 182.8 kms (113.6 miles) NE
- Catalao, Brazil - 179.4 kms (111.5 miles) ENE
- Patos De Minas, Brazil - 321.5 kms (199.8 miles) E
- Araxa, Brazil - 293.6 kms (182.4 miles) ESE
- Uberaba, Brazil - 210 kms (130.5 miles) SE
- Franca, Brazil - 305 kms (189.5 miles) SE
- Catanduva, Brazil - 279.6 kms (173.7 miles) SSE